Wednesday, May 7, 2014

If you don't want to hear about my bad dream...don't read this! Ha ha ha

Holy smokes...my days have been really busy!  I have a lot of choreographing to do...so I have not had a lot of down time!  Then there is the normal job stuff that I have to do as well!  It's just been weird!

I dream a lot!  I would say just about every night I dream!  I dream weird dreams with a lot of details!  I dream in color...and most of my dreams are bad dreams.  I don't talk about my dreams a lot...I mean who wants to hear about bad dreams?  Um...no one!  But that is how it is!  There are also some people in my family who don't want to hear about dreams.  Can you blame them?  I was in a room then all of a sudden I was in the ocean...I mean come on?  Really?  The Ocean?  There have been times when I don't believe people's dreams!  Especially if they are bad story tellers...ha ha ha!  But that is another post!

I'm writing today, because last night I had a dream that I was kidnapped!  I can't get away from the feeling it gave me.  This one had so many details...it freaked me out.  Here are some of the highlights...ha ha ha:
1.  I was kidnapped from a store during the day.
2.  I did try to fight it...so I was proud of that!
2.5 I also remember getting mad at someone in the store who did not help as I was being mistreated!  They must not have watched the bullying video's!
3.  Every time I tried to text someone that I had been kidnapped...I couldn't get the phone or the buttons to work.  That was so frustrating.
4.  There was one main kidnapper and 3 not so main kidnappers.
5.  They took all of my money...like everything in my checking!
6.  I somehow just knew that if I tried to run or get help they would hurt the people I love!
7.  While kidnapped we went out to eat.  I saw my family- including all of my sisters and my fiance there!  I was not able to tell my fiance that I had been kidnapped.  But I was able to tell my sisters!  They gave me money.  I'm not sure what it would have been for...but very weird!
8.  At one point I was taken into a room and the girls said It's lunch time and brought out a tray of mints.  I remember being devastated that it was just mints!  I was hungry I guess!  Ha ha ha- but only mints for lunch is torture...at least for me!
9.  I know what my kidnapper looks like.  Are they a real person?  Who knows?  But if I see them...it's going to freak me out!
10. My kidnapper was "charming".  I had the feeling if I did try to get help, that no one would believe me because of his "charm"!

So, I woke up with an awful feeling!  The dream itself had a feeling to it as well.  One that I can only describe as a "taste".  So, when I closed my eyes, I had the same feeling.  And throughout the day I will get a wave of that same feeling!  Which is why I decided to write about it!  It's just a weird feeling!  It was a weird dream...and it took me a while to get out of that.  I would start to fall back asleep and then be back in the dream...so I would wake up...and then close my eyes again and be back!  So buggy!

Besides my crazy dreams, not much else is going on in my life!  Just a lot of work...work...and more work!  Oh well, post more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment