Friday, April 29, 2016

Time moves both fast and slow...weird!

Time moves fast and slow...do you know what I mean?

Let's take the month of April for example.  I can't believe that tomorrow is the last day of April.  I mean this month has flown by!  And it should, I was busy.  But when I stop and think, my one year anniversary was a few weeks ago...that just seems insane!  It seems like another lifetime ago that we celebrated with eating our cake!

It's been quite a month!  I'm glad it's over!  If you have read my blog you know that I'm always looking at the future!  So, I'm excited for this next season in life, in weather, in things that we are doing.

I have 15 more days of school, which means a wonderful change in schedule.  My summer theatre camp begins here shortly...which is one of my favorite times of the year!  Curt is looking for a different job.  One that will hopefully make him a bit more happy and a bit more money.  So there is that change in life.  We will be moving out of our apartment and into....well, we aren't sure exactly where we will be moving.  My sisters babies will be born in July, so that will be a nice trip for us!  I start the Masters Program in June- another change!  It's just so exciting!

So, while this month flew by, the individual days of the week were a bit slow motion!  Here is too a new month!  To warmer weather, new routines, different jobs, new dances, homework, and a new life path!  We can do this and I'm actually looking forward to doing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment