Tuesday, September 15, 2015

The full swing of life

So, life is in full swing!  I'm working full time, choreographing 2 shows, and teaching dance class one day a week!  Yikes!  But right now, I'm feeling great!

I'm am choreographing ahead of time.  Which can be dangerous if you don't practice and go over what you made up every day!  That has always been my problem!  It's not that I don't want to choreograph ahead of time, I would love that!  It's the fact that I can't remember what I choreographed!  Ha ha ha!  But for some reason this year...or at least at this time...it's different!  Maybe it's because I'm less stressed!  Or maybe it's because I know one of the shows I'm doing so well!  Who knows!  All I know is that I love it!  I love choreographing ahead of time!  I love being done with my stuff so far in advance that I'm not stressing about it the day of!  I'm even having some students tell me they are proud of me for working so far in advance!  Now, I still have to practice what I have made up every day!  But that is not too hard!  It's not like the dances are 12 min each!  They are anywhere from 1-4 min.  So, I am feeling good!

My first dance class went well!  The second class got canceled due to the lack of students.  But I'm trying to be positive!  At least I have one class, and they are a cute class!  It will be good to start off with one class!  Hopefully I will be subbing some as well!

My other goal is to go to school!  I am planning on taking one class this semester and 2 classes next semester, but have been waiting on a student loan!  I'm not sure why it's taking so long, probably because the class I will be taking from JCCC doesn't start until January.  The class that begins in October has to be paid right away...so I was hoping to get the loan money!  But, I might just have to wait!  Wah Wah!  It's not the end of the world, it just doesn't work out perfectly!  But life does not normally work out perfectly!  So, I feel as if I'm doing pretty well so far!

I guess that is all from me at the moment!  Timeline if all goes well:
Class- 10/12
Enroll for Spring- 10/21/2015
ABMS musical- 10/22-10/23
GEH musical- 11/1-11/15
Christmas Musical- 12/13
School Ends- 12/16
Winter Break- 12/19

No comments:

Post a Comment