Friday, September 18, 2015

A brief post...

So, after a wonderful night with family: Watching the Chiefs game, listening to my nephew R read, and helping my niece A with her pre-school homework, and listening to L talk football after his one practice/game...I couldn't be happier!

Then I went to sleep!  It was later than normal, but not anything too crazy!  Until I started dreaming!

Megz- you might want to stop reading or jump down to below the dream sequence...ha ha ha...but my dream was pretty crazy!

I dreamt that I found out I was pregnant with twins!  And shortly after gave birth!  I'm sorry what?  It was nuts!  Everyone was so excited, but I remember thinking...we don't have anything prepared!  No beds, car seats...nothing!  At one point I realized I forgot to feed the babies!  I was holding one and Curt was holding the other.  When Curt's baby went to the bathroom on Curt, and he started gagging!  If you know him, he does that in real life!  And I couldn't do anything to help since I was still feeding the other baby!

My big thought was- I guess I can go to rehearsal for the three shows I'm doing with the 2 babies.  They will just sit there!

Ha ha ha!  It was so real!  I woke up very thankful that I did not have twins at the moment!  And props to those parents who have twins!

Moving on-
This week has been an amazing week!  Nothing really special happened, but the days have been pretty laid back!  I have had all my choreography done and rehearsals for both shows have gone great!  I have been going to be at a good time and sleeping pretty well!  It's just been a relaxed week!  So, I'm excited that it's over, but am so happy with how it's gone!  Happy Friday folks and let's get this weekend started!

No comments:

Post a Comment