Tuesday, March 3, 2015

I feel like I did stuff today!

Last night was a bit rough.  Chandler was bleeding and it took a long time (okay, so maybe a few minutes, but it seemed like a very long time).  I think it was a popped hemorrhoid or something.  He stopped bleeding and acted fine all last night and this morning.  Since he has to get his rabies shot, I decided to schedule that for tomorrow- so that we can take him to get that done and have the Vet look at him.
I don't like it when something is wrong with Chandler.  He is already getting older...it just makes me tear up!  Hopefully it won't be anything too crazy!  I will let you all know once we know something!

Then last night I had some really weird dreams.  The kind that linger with you after you wake up.  You know, give you weird feelings during the day.  There was about 20 min this morning when I couldn't remember the dream...but knew it was a weird/bad one...then it hit me when I was in the shower.  Very strange- a guy following me and a circus theme.  Anyone would be scared with that!  At least there were no clowns!  Yikes!

Alright, so in trying to move on from feeling weird from the dream/nervous about Chandler/ and well life...I decided to get some stuff done!  Things I have gotten done today:

1.  Found a wedding topper and ordered it!
2.  Got my days off approved (okay, so I didn't really have to do anything for that)
3.  I found a gal in Olathe that rents wedding items!  She has lanterns- which I want to use for the Church!  We have a meeting set up over Spring Break!
Hmmm, well I thought there were more things that I had gotten done.  Oh well, I'm so excited...wait I'm going back to type #3.  Okay, I feel better with my list!  Checking things off one item at a time!

I'm feeling better, still a little weird, but I also just might be hungry.  Ha ha ha!  Okay, I'm off to fix up my lunch!  Have a wonderful rest of your day and peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment