Friday, March 4, 2016

I love books!

I love to ready!  Mostly fiction...but every now and then I will enjoy what I call a "real" book.  Ha ha ha.  But I go through book reading phases.  I will read a lot of books in a row, or a series of books...and I love it!  Then I feel a bit lost when I'm done.  Or tired of reading so much.  Over winter break I checked out 5 books from the Library.  I had a busy break...and was a bit drained from the the previous months...and only read one book.  And it wasn't the best book.  So, I didn't read anymore.

Well, yesterday, I picked up another book.  And it's this great Sci-fi book with magic and witches...and I'm hooked!  I really do love reading!  It's just a great escape from every day life!  I will say though...when you do find a good book, doing anything besides reading that book tends to make one upset.  Ha ha ha!

So, here I am at work, reading and I'm asked to do something else...and I don't want to do that!  I just want to have a great time reading!  Ha ha ha!

#firstworldproblems

No comments:

Post a Comment