Thursday, December 11, 2014

4 months

Holy Cow!  It's 4 months until the wedding!  I can't believe how fast things are moving!  I also can't believe how calm I feel!  I know that over the past few weeks/months there have been a few stressful moments!  But over all things are coming together nicely!

1.  Invitations- they are in being shipped to me as we speak!  They will arrive and be sent out at the three month mark!
2.  Centerpieces- I have to spray paint some vases, but this Winter Break we will put those together and then those will be done until the wedding day!
3.  Bridesmaids dresses are chosen!
4.  The flowers are in the process of being designed and put together!

Winter break things to do:
Put Centerpieces together
Put Invitations together
Make Flowers for Bouquets
Put Flower Bouquets together
Make contact for alterations...and maybe even have a dress fitting!

There are probably more things to think about...but that is not possible at the moment!  Okay bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment