Monday, November 26, 2012

Operation Bill Pay Off (BPO)

Tuesday, February 21, 2012



Operation Bill Pay Off

Not a whole lot is going on here in my world. I have a lot of crafts that I would like to do, but my time is being completely obsorbed by my work schedule. Here is a little insite into me:
I am currently doing Operation BPO aka Operation Bill Pay Off. I have roughly $14,000 to pay off in credit card debt. Now before you start judging me...know that some of the money comes from my divorce, but then I went out and spent some money. It made me feel better to buy things like Make-Up. Trips to see my sister. Plane tickets for auditions. Not wise choices, but choices I made non the less.

So, I'm not working my rear off to pay that down. I mean it started off as almost $24,000...so I'm doing pretty good. But that means at the moment I'm working at my full time job, my part time job, at the end of March I will working a part time part time job (choreographing for Christian Youth Theatre), plus I seem to pick up some 2 hour jobs here and there. But it's great to be so close to being done with it all!

I'm taking it one day at a time and just trying to enjoy the moments I have in between the hours of work. So, for now there might not be any craft projects. But hopefully soon, I'll be back!
 
Monday, November 26, 2012
 
Operation Bill Pay Off Follow Up
 
Alright, I am now down to around $5,000 to pay off!!!  I will hopefully be done by February!!!
 
Side bar:  I just found my other blog and I'm going to delete it!  It must be bad when you can't remember your own blog name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment