Monday, November 26, 2012

My first Blog

Hello peeps,

Here is a little about me before I actually get to blogging!  I'm 30!  Yay!!!  And I feel okay about being 30!  I'm not all that excited about turning 31...but I know that the best things in life (the love of your life, marriage, kids) will all be happening in my 30's!  So, I'm one happy camper!

Family-
My family is amazing!!!  I have three sisters and they are truely my best friends (not that it matters, but I'm number 2 out of 4).  I am currently living with my parents...which has it's up's and down's.  I have never "hated" my parents...even as a teenager!  I think my sisters and I embarassed my folks more than they embarassed us.  Ha ha ha!!!  My family is full of jokes and sarcasam.  We all sing, dance, and act like goof balls!  My older sister, Sarah, is married with 3 kids whom I love more than life itself.  Sister #3, Megan, got married 2 years ago (I planned the wedding)!!!  Sister #4, Dana, is not married, but I have hopes for this one guy and her!  Don't get me wrong, my family is amazing...but we aren't perfect!  We have arguments and disagree the same as everyone else.  We just usually get over it quickly...or make jokes about it!

Here are my sisters and I when we were little.  Remember I said I was 30!  I'm the blonde one with perfect bangs (my bangs no longer do that).  An apology to Dana, she hates this pic! 
From Left to Right: Amy (me), Megan, Dana, and Sarah)

Okay, don't judge this picture.  My dad had just gotten home from the hospital.  He had a heart attack (no one worry...he is doing great)!  But none of us have makeup on! 
Left to Right...
First Row: Amy (me, incase you forgot whose blog you were reading) and Sarah
Second Row: Dana, my dad, and Megan

This was after our Christmas gift exchange! 
Left to Right
First Row: Ryan (nephew), Mike (BIL) Me, Sarah, and Lucas (nephew)
Second Row: Curt (my boyfriend), Megan, Mishi (BIL), Dana
 
Not pictured is my mom and my niece Abby.  I will have to get some pics of them!
 
 
Love
I should really start out with my favorite saying "I love love!!!!!"

Let me see- I first got married when I was 21 (way to young if you ask me now...but I wouldn't listen to people who told me that).  I was married for 4.5 years.  We had some crazy issues that could test a lot of relationships and he got mean in the end!  Gals and guys who are reading this...don't put up with someone being mean to you.  EVER!!!  It's not worth it!  There is someone out there who will be amazing to you!

Enter the love of my life!  We met doing a musical!  It was what we theatre people like to call a "Showmance"!  Wow, you just got a lot of information in that sentence. 
1.  Yes, I do theatre!  I was able to do it professionally for a while, but now it's mostly community. 
2.  My boyfriend loves to do theatre and sing as well.  It might be a pre-rec for joining my family.  But that is for another blog.
3.  We have now been dating for 4 years and it's amazing!!!  We have talked about getting married and I know an engagment is coming soon...I'm just not exactly sure when!


Here is a picture of our "Crazy for You" cast.  The show where C and I met!!!  I'm the gal in the center in the purple costume.  C is in the second row 2nd from the right (dark blue shirt big beard).  He no longer has a big beard.  That was only for the show!!!
Here is a picture from New Year's Eve 2011! 
 
 
Children-
Okay, so I have no kids, but I do have the best dong in the entire world!!!  His name is Chandler!  He is just a lay around kind of dog!  He never barks, and I mean never!  He doesn't really play around much either.  He follows me around and lays right next to me.  He is 8.5 years old!  And I can not express how much I love this dog.  I would be the crazy lady who does not get on a helicopter in a flood, because her dog is not allowed to go! 
I was able to bring Chandler to my old job.  He would sit on the desk with my all day and just lay there!  I can't express enough how calm he is.  Sometimes I check his breathing to make sure he is still alive.  Ha ha ha

Here is my happy dog in his Santa outfit!  Who am I kidding...I was the happy one, Chandler was NOT happy.  That is also a weird haircut!

Chandler and I taking a car ride!  I would take him everywhere if I could.  Before all the celebrities started caring their dogs around, I would take my dog places.  We once got kicked out of a library (I was in the checkout line.  Wah wah! 
 
 
Me-
Okay, I'm going to talk about me for a minute longer.  I love to do theatre!  I have worked at some one the main theme parks in Florida, done some runway in New York, and performed in a singing group with my family for 9 years (3 cd's, t-shirts, mugs, mouse pads, and numerouse autographs)!  I also love to be crafty!  I have discovered that I'm not always the gal with the ideas, but I do put ideas into action.  So, I will have a lot of craft things on here.  I will post the crappy ones as well as the ones that work out.  As I said in the beginning, I'm not sure where this blog will go or what direction this blog will take.  But, I'm going to try to have a great time as I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment