Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Papers suck

So, I'm in school.  I'm not telling a whole lot of people...and I apologize if I have already said this before, but I'm not telling a lot of people because, I have to take and ace 3 classes before I can even apply to the Masters program at Pitt State.  So, I'm currently in 2 of the 3 classes...I had a preview of my first project in one class this past Saturday and the final for that project is due on Halloween.  And I just wrote my first paper.  It had to be at least 3 pages.  I realized as I was writing said paper, that I hate writing papers.  That is the worst part about school.  Give me busy work, give me quizzes...tests kind of suck as well...but they are better than papers.  I mean, they just suck!  But I finished!  I had someone check it out (along with the criteria) and I feel as if I did pretty well.  It's not due until next week, but I wanted to get it done.  I had to write about a musical...the whole class is about musicals...so as far as classes go, it's pretty fun so far!  Musicals are one of my favorite things in the world!  So...overall it's not terrible, but I have to get an A!  So, I want to work extra hard!  Even one B is not allowed and won't get me into the club!  Wah Wah!

Keep your fingers crossed that my work will be enough!  Thats all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment