Tuesday, January 27, 2015

My mind won't be still...

I can finally see a little light at the end of the tunnel!  My shows are coming down in rehearsals as are the days until I'm married!  Yahoo!!!

13 more Cinderella, 17 more Aladdin, and 76 (she says with a question) more days until the wedding!  I still have a ton of things to do, but for now...I'm doing okay!  The biggest thing on my list is getting my invites out!  I have had them ready to go (minus sealing the envelopes) since New Year's Eve!  I do this a lot!  I feel like it's going to take a while so I put it off!  I'm about 2 weeks behind from where I would like to be with them.  

Oh well!  I will get them out by this weekend (that is the goal)!  And I will still be over 2 months out!  Most people were a little shocked that I was going to send them out so soon!  So, I it's fine!  It will be really fine once they are gone and away from me!  

The other thing that is really weighing on me are the table numbers.  Only because I have to get pictures put together and I have not done that at all!  Curt's mom got me some of his pictures.  But I will probably need more.  However- I have a few of him- 20 and older.  So, that might work.  Do you all mind when I type my thinking out loud thoughts?  Wow, does that even make sense?

This weekend I'm so excited because I get to have my first fitting!  I can not believe that things are coming together!  So excited!  Quick thought- when ordering your pictures take the time to get the matte finishes.  That way they will send them to your house and they won't be shiny.

Other thoughts besides the wedding-  What?!?!?  I'm shocked!  Ha ha ha

I'm not sure how anyone else's mind works, but my mind moves at 1000 thoughts per minute!  I am talking about one idea and another idea pops into my head.  Then I have a 3rd idea that pops into my head, that will go a long with the first idea and sort of with the second idea.  If I could just figure out how to connect the three.  

Anyway- that was a really simplified way of looking at it!  I guess use the above thought process with about 75 separate ideas.  Ha ha ha!

I guess for me, I need to slow it down!  I need to focus on one thing and once that one thing is done, then we can move on to the next thing.  Doing this will help my schedule claustrophobia!  I can't look at the whole week and what I have to do every day.  I should only look at one day at a time!  Or look at the entire week on Sunday- but then focus on the individual days!  Slow it down!  My goal for this week is to work on the invites!  To get them mailed out!  It won't be hard once I get started!  So what am I waiting for!  Just start!  

I will start once everyone leaves for the day 1:10!  Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment